ITU-T G.9960 G.hn is a physical layer (PHY) based on orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing (OFDM), which supports various fixed and wireless transmission media, such as coax, telephone line, power line, plastic optical fiber, and optical wireless communications, also known as LiFi.
Fraunhofer HHI – a leader in the field of communication technology – provides a comprehensive implementation of the ITU-T G.9960 G.hn physical layer. It can be used for several application, e.g., performance analysis or interoperability testing. The implemented algorithms have been tested and verified in laboratory and field trials.
- ITU-T G.9960 G.hn physical layer (PHY) implementation in MATLAB
- Supports physical coding sublayer (PCS), physical medium attachment sublayer (PMA) and physical medium dependent sublayer (PMD)
- Adaptive bit- and power-loading
- Automated parameter check for conformity with G.hn
- ITU-T G.hn scheme selector (coax, telephone line, power line)
- Compliant with ITU-T G.9960 G.hn, ITU-T G.9991 G.vlc PHY I, and IEEE P802.15.13 HB PHY
- Broadband home networking
- Performance testing
- Interoperability testing
- Hardware verification
- PHY simulations
The software components are customizable and will be shipped dependent on the customers’ needs. Flexible licensing schemes are available. Pricing is available upon request.