ERGONOMICS ASSISTANCE SYSTEMS FOR CONTACTLESS HUMAN-MACHINE-OPERATION (EASY COHMO)
A joint research project funded by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research within the 3Dsensation research alliance.
Duration: January 2017 – October 2019
Visit us at the Hanover Messe 2017 from April 24 to 28.
At the Fraunhofer booth C22, Hall 2, we will present a first preview of our contact-free human-robot interaction components to be developed in Easy Cohmo.
Feel free to contact us to make an appointment.
Interaction-Components for contact-free Man-Machine Operations
In the near future, the use of robotic assistance systems will become more and more important in regards to economic and social terms. Within the "Ergonomics Assistance Systems for Contactless Human-Machine-Operation" project (EASY COHMO) we will research and develop solutions to very specific, industry driven problems of the human-robot interaction (HRI) and co-operation (HRC) challenges. The subproject InKoMMO aims at the development of interaction components for contact-free, gesture-based, man-machine operation (MMI & MMK). Concepts and technologies developed in this subproject will cover important aspects of human input as well as output by the machine, and are indispensable for realizing all application scenarios of the overall project.
- Carl Zeiss AG
- Carl Zeiss Microscopy GmbH
- Charité Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Neurochirurgische KlinikHumboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Institut für Informatik
- Fraunhofer Institut für Nachrichtentechnik, Heinrich-Hertz-Institut, Gruppe IMC
- Pilz GmbH
- Otto-von-Guericke-Universität Magdeburg, Fakultät für Elektrotechnik und Informationstechnik
- Volkswagen AG
- Zentrum für Bild- und Signalverarbeitung e.V.