Autostereoscopic 3D Display with UXGA Resolution
The Free2C 3D Display is currently the most advanced development in autostereoscopic (glasses-free 3D) display technology. Free2C is based on a special head-tracking lenticular-screen 3D display principle, allowing free head movements in three dimensions at unprecedented image quality. The particular design of the lens plate ensures that the stereoscopic images are almost perfectly separated (no ghosting). The Free2C-Desktop Display is perfectly suited for virtual prototyping, archaeology and oceanography, minimal invasive surgery and lifelike simulations.
- No stereo viewing glasses needed
- Free positioning of a single viewer
- Excellent stereo separation (extremely low crosstalk)
- Very high spatial resolution (1200 x 1600)
- Excellent brightness and color reproduction
- Compatibility with widespread application software like CATIA