The fifth event in 2018 on Digital Transformation will focus on the impact of AI on different industries and services. Participants get a cross-industry look at diverse applications of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
AI technology has developed at a very fast rate over the recent years – from business to personal applications. AI is expected to keep growing and reaching more business areas as well as people’s lifestyles. AI is already applied in many areas of human lifestyle. From kitchen and security surveillance at home to office work such as support assistants, it can be used in a variety of ways. To acknowledge the main applications of AI, the event gives a closer look at the operating principles, based on examples from different economies.
|From 5:30 pm||Registration|
1. Deep Learning in environment protection
2. Conversational AI-horizons of a new ecosystem
3. Reinventing your website through Conversational Commerce: AI-powered conversational web page
4. AI-driven Content Automation: Effiziente Geschäftsprozesse durch algorithmische Inhaltserstellung
5. „Künstliche Intelligenz: Chancen & Limits“
6. What risks does AI development pose & why is security and ethics so essential?
|7:30 pm||Networking with snacks & drinks|
The event will be held in German and English.
Further information about the event, registration and program can be found here .