Here’s what awaits you:
- Exciting projects with significant autonomy and research freedom
- Collaboration with world-class scientists and renowned partners from industry
- A blend of excellent research and application-oriented development
- We conduct research for a secure, green, and human-centered digitization.
- The Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft pursues solely charitable objectives.
- We celebrate social diversity within our international team
- Find your work-life balance with flexible working hours and remote work options
- Your well-being matters to us: We offer a wide range of health and sports benefits
- Become part of the city in our offices and laboratories at the heart of Berlin
- Expand your skillset through our wide range of training programs
- We support you in pursuing your bachelor's, or master's thesis or Ph.D.
- We believe in equal opportunity and offer extensive career development programs
- Establish an international contact network by attending global trade fairs and conferences
- Foster your ideas within our internal start-up and patent programs
- Enjoy an attractive salary package according to TVöD, including 30 vacation days.
- Benefit from excellent retirement provisions with VBL.
- Access company savings plans (VWL).
- Take advantage of various employee rebates and discounted BVG (Berlin public transport) tickets.
- Our workplace is family-friendly. We offer a parent-child office, emergency childcare, and leisure activities.
»More women in applied research«
We want to inspire young women to join our field of research and support female students and scientists on their career paths. We ensure equal pay for men and women at the institute with fixed compensation levels. We support family planning with flexible working time models that allow you to keep leading exciting projects.
We are already working to increase the proportion of female scientists across all career levels with internal Fraunhofer support programs. To this end, the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft founded the TALENTA structural program, of which Fraunhofer HHI has been a member since 2013.