At the premises of Q110 – Deutsche Bank’s vision of the future of retail banking – the Fraunhofer Heinrich Hertz Institute is presenting in association with BTK – University of Applied Sciences an exhibition of solutions in the field of interactive media for
- Glasses-free 3D video displays
- The Free2C 3D-Kiosk – a 3D system with eye tracking technology
- A 3D Model Viewer for computer generated 3D models in ultra high (4K) definition
- The Interactive Shop Window with touchless gesture control
- A touchless 3D pong game.
The free exhibition created for Deutsche Bank is open to the public from 6 February to 21 May 2014 at Friedrichstraße 181 in Berlin.