The powerful Stereo 3D Production Workflow
A system based on Trifocal Depth Capture is providing a way towards reliable depth maps with only minimal additional effort on set compared to 2D. During postproduction dense depth maps are estimated allowing rendering additional virtual views with an individual virtual camera baseline optimally adjusted for the planned screening scenario.
- Workflow on-set similar to 2D due to fixed camera set-up
- All creative 3D decisions can be made during post
- No dependency on target screen size
- Flexible rendering of second view during post-production
- Future proofed for autostereoscopic displays
- After Effects plug-in suite for trifocal post-production available