Real-time digital signal processing (DSP) is increasingly important for the development of new optical communication systems. Our team provides customized prototypes in the field of optical access networks, like next generation passive optical networks (PON), optical fronthaul and backhaul transport systems, or other applications. The DSP systems integrate various analogue-to-digital and digital-to-analogue converters depending on the application. Various data rates from 1 to more than 100 Gbit/s can be realized by an appropriate degree of parellelization. Our solutions run on the major FPGA platforms and target various KPIs like low latency or low resource consumption.
- Development of customized high-speed FPGA based prototypes
- Integration of various ADC and DAC solutions
- Solutions for ultra-low latency and small resource utilization
- FPGA-type independent (Xilinx, Intel/Altera)
- Software interfaces for controlling and debugging