The Detector Group develops and manufactures photodetector chips and modules based on its in-house InP-technology according to customer specifications focusing on telecom and sensing applications. Our strengths include high-speed high-power photodetectors with a 3dB-bandwidth up to 150 GHz and low noise high responsivity InGaAs photodiodes in the wavelength range of the 780 nm - 2500 nm. Besides standard PIN photodiode types also avalanche photodiodes (APD), single photon avalanche detectors (SPAD) and uni-travelling carrier (UTC) are developed and fabricated.
- InGaAs and Extended InGaAs Photodiodes (pdf)
- InGaAs-Based_APDs_and_SPADs (pdf)
- High-Speed Surface Illuminated Photodiode (pdf)
- 145 GHz Photodetector Module (pdf)
- 100 GHz Photodetector Module (pdf)
- 100 GHz Balanced Photodetector Module (pdf)
- High-Power Photodetector Module (pdf)
- Self-Biased 100 Gbit/sec Photodetector Module (pdf)
- Narrowband Photodetector Module (pdf)
- Bias-Feeding 107 Gbit/sec Photodetector Module (pdf)
Our research topics include surface illuminated and waveguide-integrated photodiodes, using III-V semiconductors materials as InGaAsP and InAlGaAs material compositions on InP substrates. As services, we offer photodetector design, design of mask sets, epitaxial wafer growth, wafer processing, anti-refelction coating, high-speed optoelectronic characterization and prototype packaging into fiber-pigtailed modules with RF connectors up to several hundred GHz.
Explore the current and finished projects of the DET Group. Realized for public and industrial clients.