- June 2023: Our project NaLamKI was selected for the BMWK stand at GreenTech Festival in Berlin: We are proud to be included in the BMWK stand that showcased projects that contribute to a sustainable and green future. NaLamKI is spearheading the widespread adoption of AI and data-driven solutions in the field of agriculture.
- May 2023: We are proud to welcome Birgit Nierula in the Interactive & Cognitive Systems group. Happy to have you, Birgit!
- April 2023: With the kick-off meeting on 27.4.23, the TeMoRett research project has now officially started. TeMoRett stands for "Technology-supported motor rehabilitation for people with Rett syndrome" and will run until January 2026.
- April 2023: We are pleased to welcome Laura von Hirschhausen, Vinay Rosenberg and Elias Hartig as new student employees at the ICS.
- Feburary 2023: The NaLamKI team organised a conference on digital agriculture at the international Green Week. Among others, Sebastian Bosse and Peter Kloke discussed the use of AI in agriculture with representatives from politics and business. The team also presented the NaLamKI demonstrator and the new cloud-based SaaS (software-as-a-service) platform.
- February 2023: Exploiting the full potential of digital agriculture - that is our mission in the NaLamKI project. Many thanks to our partners for a successful annual meeting! We discussed important milestones for the last project year. Read more at https://nalamki.de
- August 2022: The BMBF project KIARA starts as a joint project with Charité, Human Factors Consult and KLS Martin. It will develop image-based interactive methods for the automatic documentation of medical interventions, e.g. operations. Further information at projekt-kiara.de
- June 2022: Paul Chojecki was invited to talk about "Concepts, technologies and applications of contactless human-computer interaction" at the ITmeetsUX event organized by Mittelstand 4.0-Kompetenzzentrum Usability, Kompetenzzentrum IT-Wirtschaft and Berlin Partner für Wirtschaft und Technologie.
- June 2022: Michael Gerstenberger gave a participatory talk on "Sustainable agriculture with AI (NaLamKI project)" at the Forum for Digital Technologies for our visitors of the University for Sustainable Development Eberswalde (HNEE).
- May 2022: We are exhibiting our Machine Vision at the Edge Cloud Usecase at the Hannover Messe 2022. We present a unique AI-based, real-time image analysis for human-robot collaboration at the Fraunhofer Edge Cloud over TSN and 5G. You can meet us in hall 05 at stand A06.
- April 2022: We are proud to welcome Prof. Yoshiaki Shishikui as a visiting scientist in our ICS group.