Looking for an interesting opportunity for writing a bachelor’s or master’s thesis outside of your university or to work at a student assistant in research? The Computer Vision and Graphics research group continuously offers exciting topics for bachelor's and master's theses, as well as for student assistants.
At HHI, we have a strong emphasis on training and working closely with students. In order to have a fruitful joint working experience you should have at least six months left at university until you graduate.
Currently, we offer the following open topics in the fields of Computer Vision, Computer Grafics and Deep Learning, but we are happy to discuss other topics with you:
- Student Assistant - Image- and Videosynthesis - Deep Fakes
- Student Assistant - Event-based Vision
- Student Assistant - Development of Capturing and Image Analysis Software
- Student Assistant - Development of Hand Vein Recognition
- Student Assistant - Deep Learning/Visual Computing/Human Modelling
- Student Assistant - Deep Learning & Medical Image Analysis
- Student Assistant - Deep Learning based Video Processing for Vital Parameter Analysis
- Master - Image-and Videosynthesis - Deep Fakes
- Bachelor - Deep Learning - Filter Curves
- Bachelor - Feature Learning - Specified Features for Trees
If you are interested in working at HHI with the opportunity of writing a thesis with us and are confident that the applied area is a good match for you, then send us an email with the information below.
- Motivation statement (also highlight possible research topics you would like to work on)
- Certificate of enrolment