The XR4ALL project is an initiative funded by the European Union's Horizon 2020 programme to strengthen the European XR technology industry and to accelerate its growth. XR4ALL is designed to forge a competitive, sustainable XR-tech ecosystem in Europe, with the following main objectives:
- Create a pan-European (XR-tech) community.
- Discover existing EU XR technology.
- Develop a research agenda.
- Award grants for innovative technology projects.
- Increase investments & tech transfers to help products reach market.
The „Vision & Imaging Technologies“ department is coordinating this project and strongly active to build a European XR community.
- Fraunhofer Institut for Telecommunications, Heinrich-Hertz-Institut
- B<>Com (France)
- Europe Unlimited (Belgium)
- I3D (Belgium)
- LucidWeb (Belgium)
The project XR4ALL is funded by Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Programme of the European Union (Grant Agreement Nº 825545).